Monday, October 1, 2012

Just another brick in the wall

I've searched the internet and picked so many people's brains. Blogs and educational sites have begun to blur together......still I'm faced with the inevitable - my summer next year will be spent working on school stuff. I wasn't able to accomplish what I wanted this summer due to my surgery. It's really hard to put together units when you are lying in bed and groggy from narcotics.

But my brain and body are slowely getting well and I've once again realized I want to do things my way......well technically the way the state of Oklahoma says I have to but with my twist on things. In the mean time I'm doing everything I can to ensure my lovelies are getting the very best education that I can provide for them. Have I mentioned how much I love my job? Children are so much more fun to work with than adults!! They even like my goofy, klutzy, and forgetful personality. They coolest thing of all is that they know I genuinely love them and they love me in return. God certainly blessed me the day he allowed me to take this job.

Here's the fun part for all of you that stumble upon my blog...if you find any awesome blogs, teacher sites, or fun ways to teach that follow Oklahoma (or any state for that matter) standards, please let me know. It's pretty tough putting all of this together all by my little self! I will even give credit where credit is due! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment